Skip to content
The Inverurie Whisky Shop Loyalty Program is active now. Earn Discounts and Rewards instantly
Raise Your Glass to Loyalty

Springbank 21 Year Old 2019 Release

Sold out
£199.99

Bottled in 2019, Springbank's excellent 21 year old single malt Scotch whiskyis drawn from both port casks and rum casks - 45% came from Port casks while the remaining 55% was drawn from rum casks.

It was bottled at 46% ABV.