Skip to content
Turn your passion into real rewards. Join our loyalty program today
Turn your passion into real rewards. Join our loyalty program today

Easterton Cider Halfway Wild 75cl

£8.50

Bottling Notes:

The apples used are around 80% locally sourced fruit, with the remaining 20% being the Somerset Dabinett. The wild ciders impart soft, rounded and gently flowing top-notes whilst the cultured yeasts bring structure and depth to proceedings. The complexity of the cider is best experienced at a good-going room temperature, when the flavours really open up and work together . One for by the fire!

6.5% ABV

75cl